Family topic in IELTS
Gia đình có quan trọng đối với bạn? Làm thế nào để duy trì mối quan hệ giữa các thành viên trong gia đình? Liệu khi gặp đề tài này trong IELTS, bạn có thể hoàn thành tốt bài thi không? Những gợi ý từ Family topic in IELTS được ieltshcm cập nhật hôm nay cung cấp đáng kể ý tưởng cho đề tài rất gần gũi này, các mem đừng ngại share về làm tài liệu ôn tập nhé.
- The importance of Family:
- Family provides a sense of belonging. It gives one identity and provides him/her with support and security.
- Your family is made up of the people you care about and who care about you.
- Family counts. It’s where you start. It shapes you and nurtures you.
- Family members support one another, trust one another, care for each other when things get tough, and share their resources.
- Families are a source of emotional support and comfort, warmth and nurturing, protection and security.
- Family has a major influence on children’s achievements in school and throughout life.
- Children learn at home about respecting and caring for others, and taking responsibility, which feeds into their relationships at school, on the sports field, at work and , eventually, into their own families as adults.
- Children are sponges. They soak up parents’ actions and choices.
- Family is a place where each member feels he or she is special and is encouraged to pursue his or her own dreams; it is a place where everyone’s individuality is permitted to flourish.
- The family instructs children and gives guidance about personal values and social behavior.
- Family gives children a sense of history and a secure base from which to grow and develop.
- How can people maintain family relationships?
- An important way to ensure family closeness is creating special family traditions.
- As your children reach adulthood, become more of a friend than a parent to them.
- While modern communication technology will never replace the warmth of a mother’s hug or the pat on the back from the father, keeping close is possible. When a family is built on love, respect and devotion, they will always find a way to be close- if not in body, then in spirit.
- We can learn how to communicate so that our messages and feelings are understood and we understand how other people are feeling and what they are trying to tell us.
- Many teenagers complain that their parents are always telling them off and saying they never did such-and-such when they were young.
- Eating dinner together every evening is an opportunity to open the doors of communication.
- Food planning, preparation and clean-up are great ways for families to spend time together.
- Family meals can create many opportunities for family intimacy.
Rõ ràng, bài viết Family topic in IELTS đã cung cấp đáng kể ý tưởng cho các bạn khi bắt gặp đề tài quen thuộc này. Còn nhiều chia sẻ hữu ích nữa tại địa chỉ www.ilts.vn từ ieltshcm– địa chỉ chuyên luyện thi IELTS và chỉ IELTS cấp tốc tại thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, các bạn đừng quên truy cập vào nhé. Chúc các bạn thành công.