IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Music – Từ vựng và Ví dụ Part 2, 3
Trong bài trước, bạn đã biết qua một số câu hỏi, từ vựng trong phần thi IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Music – Part 1. Hôm nay hãy cùng tiếp tục tham khảo thêm qua một số từ vựng, Idioms và câu hỏi ví dụ trong IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Music – Part 2 và 3 nhé!
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Music – Từ vựng Part 2, 3
- music to one’s ears: something (often information) very pleasant and enjoyable to someone: một điều gì đó nghe rất dễ chịu và thoải mái, một tin tốt. EX: When my teacher told me that I got the highest mark in the class for the assignment, it was like music to my ears.
- ringtone: sound that a cell phone makes when someone is calling: nhạc chuông điện thoại. EX: I set my favourite song as a ringtone on my cell phone.
- live music: music performance in front of an audience: buỗi diễn trực tiếp. EX: I prefer listening to a live music than to a recording. It’s much more emotional and energetic.
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Music – Idioms:
- to face the music: to have to accept the unpleasant consequences of your actions: chịu trách nhiệm, hậu quả cho hành động của mình. EX: If you commit a crime, eventually, you’ll have to face the music.
- to ring a bell: to sound familiar: một điều gì quen thuộc, đã biết/nghe trước đó. EX: I think I heard this song somewhere. It definitely rings a bell.
- to sound like a broken record: to repeat yourself again and again: một việc, điều gì đó lặp đi lặp lại theo nghĩa khó chịu. EX: Little children often sound like a broken record and it annoys most people.
- to strike (hit) a false note: to do something wrong: làm điều gì đó sai. EX: I realised that I hit a false note on the exam when I received a 0 mark afterwards.
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Music – Ví dụ Part 2:
Describe a band you enjoy listening to. You should say:
- How did you find them
- What kind of music do they play
- When do you listen to them
And say why you like them so much.
Answer: I really enjoy listening to Maroon 5… I found this music band a few years ago, when I was looking for some pop music on the Internet… And, immediately after listening to the few of their songs, I fell in love with this awesome band… Their music is very catchy and tuneful at the same time. I especially like this band for their driving rhythms… , I have gone to a few of their concerts and have their posters all over my wall. I listen to their songs when I’m upset or stressed out… They always cheer me up… , one of their songs, “Payphone”, is set as a ringtone on my phone.
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Music – Ví dụ Part 3:
Do you think music is getting better as time goes on?
No, myriads of famous rock bands of that time that I really like… And nowadays almost every pop-song sounds boring and dull to me…. , music was a lot better … I love music from 60s and 70s… There are
Where do you think people enjoy listening to music the most?
, it all depends on a person… , I enjoy listening to the music in my room, where nobody can bother me… But a lot of my friends would prefer listening to the music while travelling in public transport… This way their journey becomes more pleasant.
Is it better to go to a live concert or to listen to a CD?
I think that live concert! It’s just magical to be on a concert in a large group of people like you, listening to the songs you know being played right in front of you… It’s empowering, and completely unlike listening to recorded music.a
Do you like the same music as your parents?
Um… When I was a child I used to listen to the same music as my parents did… jazz on the radio. So I thought I was fond of jazz… I discovered other music genres and understood that I like rock music and techno much more…, that was because we were often driving in the same car … and my parents always turned on some
Hi vọng bài viết giúp được các bạn đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi IELTS sắp tới nhé!