IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Education – Từ vựng và Ví dụ Part 1
Chủ đề tiếp theo của IELTS Speaking trong bài hôm nay là về Education. Bài viết hôm nay hãy xem qua các từ vựng bạn có thể sử dụng trong phần thi nói theo chủ đề này và một số câu hỏi ví dụ nhé!
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Education – Từ vựng và Ví dụ:
Subject groups: nhóm các môn học:
- humanities: studies about human culture, such as literature, languages, philosophy, and history: nhóm môn xã hội/nhân văn bao gồm Văn học, Ngoại ngữ, Lịch sử . . .. EX: Chloe excels in humanities subjects. She’s adept at arts and languages.
- sciences: studies about the world, such as physics, biology, chemistry, and maths: nhóm môn khoa học bao gồm Vật lý, Hóa học, Sinh học, Toán học. . . EX: Mark doesn’t like scientific subjects, he’s just too lazy to learn formulas.
- bachelor’s degree: an undergraduate course which usually lasts 3 or 4 years: bằng Cử nhân/Đại học. EX: I will receive my bachelor’s degree in two years.
- bookworm: a term to describe someone who really likes to read and spends a lot of time on it: mọt sách. EX: I’m a real bookworm. I won’t stop until the book is read.
- eager beaver: an enthusiastic and hard-working person: người chăm chỉ, tham việc. EX: My friend is an eager beaver. He studies everything with pleasure and gets great marks.
- intensive course: a course that offers longer and more frequent classes: khóa học cấp tốc/nâng cao. EX: A few years ago I took an intensive French course in the university.
- internship: a temporary position which students usually take to get work experience and practical knowledge: khóa/đợt thực tập. EX: Before I went into design industry, I took an internship in a company.
- master’s degree: a graduate course, which follows after bachelor’s degree: bằng Thạc sĩ. EX: Master’s degree is often important to find a job with a higher salary.
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Education – Ví dụ Part 1
Do you work or are you a student?
I’m studying. I’m doing a graduate degree in molecular biology in the Vanderbilt University.
Why did you choose that subject?
I’ve always loved life sciences, bachelor’s degree, I took a research internship in a laboratory where I studied interactions between proteins… And then I understood that I want to pursue my career in biochemistry or molecular biology.biology. When I received my
Can you describe yourself as a good student?
eager beaver, nor the teacher’s pet but I’m good at scientific subjects and, , I like studying., overall I think I am a good student. I am not an
Do you study English now?
Yes, an intensive course this year, where I’ve attend classes three times a week… And I plan on pursuing my studies in the future, too…. I’ve taken
Did you enjoy/Do you enjoy studying at school?
I’ve never really liked school… I’m not a bookworm and a lot of humanities subjects seemed too boring to me. , the workload was not too big… The other good thing about school is being able to see your friends. And , I had wonderful classmates.
Chúc các bạn đạt điểm cao trong kỳ thi IELTS!