IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Health – Từ vựng và Ví dụ Part 1
Bài viết hôm nay sẽ là về IELTS Speaking chủ đề Health nhé, bao gồm các từ vựng bạn có thể sử dụng trong phần thi nói theo chủ đề này và một số câu hỏi ví dụ cho từng phần!
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Health – Từ vựng và Ví dụ:
- addict: a person, who is obsessed (addicted) by (to) something, drugs or alcohol, for example: người bị nghiện (rượu/hút thuốc). EX: My friend used to be an addict, but thankfully he’s healthy now.
- a check-up: an examination done by a doctor: đi khám, đi kiểm tra sức khỏe. EX: I felt ill for a few days, so I went for a check-up.
- a runny nose: a nose that has liquid coming out of it: bị sổ mũi (vì bị cảm). EX: I caught a cold so now I have a runny nose.
- chronic disease: a type of disease that continues to occur for a long time: bệnh mãn tính, EX: My friend Rob needs to use inhaler every day, because he has chronic asthma.
- impediment: a physical defect that hinders normal or easy speech: trở ngại/chướng ngải ảnh hướng tới việc nói chuyện. EX: After an accident, Jim developed an impediment – he stutters.
- epidemic: when disease spreads very quickly and effects a large number of people: trận dịch bệnh. EX: There was a large epidemic in South Africa in 20th century. It took away millions of lives.
- painkillers: medicine for dealing with pain: thuốc giảm đau. EX: I had to take the painkillers last night, because I couldn’t handle the pain.
- rehab: a course of treatment for drug or alcohol or any other dependence: khóa phục hồi (khóa cai nghiện) . EX: After talking to a doctor, Jim decided to go to a rehab.
- to diagnose: to recognise an illness by examining the patient: (bác sĩ) chẩn đoán bệnh. EX: Although Nick had a very rare disease, his doctor managed to diagnose it correctly.
- to stutter: to talk with a continued accidental repetition of sounds: nói lắp (nói cà lăm) EX: Sometimes you might develop a stutter if you have been scared by someone or something
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Health – Ví dụ Part 1
Do you have any unhealthy habits?
bite my lips and pick my nails. , I used to smoke cigarettes a few years ago, but I managed to break this habit., I do.When I’m stressed, I
What do you do to stay healthy?
I try to eat healthy food and do regular exercises. junk food., I think it’s very important to develop a healthy lifestyle and stick to it. , I try to avoid eating
In your opinion, what is more important, eating healthy food or doing exercise?
chronic disease of digestive system increases.. , I believe that it is crucial to do both in order to be healthy. , if I had to choose only one option, I would choose eating healthy food, because otherwise, the risk of developing a