IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Health – Từ vựng và Ví dụ Part 2, 3
Bài viết hôm nay là tiếp tục về IELTS Speaking chủ đề Health. Hãy cùng xem qua và biết thêm nhiều từ vựng về chủ đề này nhé! Chúc bạn thi tốt trong kỳ thi của mình!
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Health – Từ vựng, Idioms và Ví dụ:
- consciousness: sự tỉnh táo, ý thức
- regain consciousness: lấy lại ý thức, tỉnh lại
- bruise: vết bầm, dập
- rupture: vỡ; ruptured: bị vỡ
- operation: phẫu thuật
- prescribe: kê (đơn thuốc)
- physical therapy: vật lý trị liệu
- alive and kicking: to continue being well and healthy: sống khỏe mạnh. EX: My grandma is almost 90 but she’s still alive and kicking.
- to relive: live through (an experience or feeling, especially an unpleasant one) again in one’s imagination or memory: nhớ lại/nhắc lại (khoảnh khắc/sự kiện thường là không tốt)
- to break a habit: to stop doing something that is a habit, especially something bad or harmful: bỏ/dừng thói quen xấu nào đó. EX: I was a drug addict, but a managed to break this habit.
- to black out: to lose consciousness: bất tỉnh. EX: I blacked out before my final exam, because I was too worried about it.
- to be under the weather: to feel ill: cảm thấy không khỏe. EX: Mary won’t be at work todays, she’s a bit under the weather.
- to phone in sick: to call your superior to inform him/her that you are sick and won’t be at work for some time: xin nghỉ bệnh. EX: I had to phone in sick last week, because I caught a flu.
- sick as a dog = to be at death’s door: very sick: bệnh rất nặng. EX: Paul caught a flu a few days ago and now he’s sick as a dog.
- white as a sheet: can be sad about a very pale person: mặt trắng bệch. EX: Jonh looks sick. Look at him! He’s white as a sheet.
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Health – Ví dụ Part 2:
Describe your (or your friend’s) illness or injury experience. You should say:
- What was it
- When did it happen
- How did you (or your friend) handled it
- How do you feel about it now.
car accident that happened to me a few years ago and resulted in serious injuries. It was a horrible experience that I would not want to relive. My family was driving home, when a big truck crashed into our passenger car. After the accident I blacked out and was transported to the hospital. When I regained consciousness, I discovered that I had five broken bones, several ruptures and many cuts and bruises. To restore the collarbone and leg bone, I had to go through operations, during which metal rods were put onto these bones to fix them. , I was in a severe pain, so physicians prescribed me to take painkillers and other medicines for a couple of weeks. During my recovery, I wasn’t able to walk properly and my life then was very difficult. But after several months of proper treatment and physical therapy I fully recovered. I even took up karate soon after! the illness was not a pleasant experience, I am very happy and grateful that now I am healthy.a
IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Health – Ví dụ Part 3:
- How can people be encouraged to stay healthy?
to go in for sports by making it more affordable and popular. Promoting healthy food rationing on the television might be a good idea .. , government could encourage people
- What is the best way of helping people with an addiction?
rehab is the best option for such people. Professional medical care is essential, if someone wants to overcome the addiction. , it is also very important to have relatives and friends that would mentally support this person during this period of his or her life.,
- Do you think people start worrying more about their health as they become older?
check-ups.When you’re young, you can afford to drink alcohol and stay awake all night long without damaging your health very much. But as you get older, your body demands more attention and care, you need to worry about your health more and have frequent
Các bạn có thể xem thêm IELTS Speaking: Chủ đề Health – Part 1 nhé!