IELTS Writing: Task 1 (GT) – Bài viết mẫu – Chủ đề Job
Bài hôm nay là bài viết mẫu cho phần thi IELTS Writing: Task 1 của hình thức thi General (GT), bài hôm nay sẽ là về chủ đề Job!
Các bạn có thể xem thêm nhiều bài viết mẫu của GT cũng như AC nữa nhé!
You are looking for a part-time job at a football club. Write a letter to the manager of the football club. In your letter,
- introduce yourself
- explain what experience and special skills you have
- tell him/her when you think you could start
I am a 21-year-old student and I am studying Sports Coaching Science at St Mary’s University. I have been studying there for the past three years. I am writing to ask if there are any part-time job vacancies at your football club.
I really enjoy sport, and my areas of particular interest and experience are Football, Rugby and Cricket. I have had some experience of coaching for these sports over the past three years that I have been at the University. Last year, I worked in the holidays at a football club in my own country. I will be able to provide references from this summer job and also from my teachers at the university.
I would prefer to work in the evenings and at the weekends, as I have classes during the daytime, and I can start from the beginning of November.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
**Test Tip: Remember in the IELTS Writing Task 1 (General Training) you are assessed on:
– Task Achievement (how well you answer the question)
– Coherence and Cohesion (the layout, and ordering and linking of ideas in your letter)
– Lexical Resource (use of appropriate vocabulary)
– Grammatical Range and Accuracy (the accuracy and range of the grammar you use)
Chúc các bạn đạt kết quả tốt trong kỳ thi IELTS sắp tới nhé!