Từ vựng IELTS band điểm tốt về chủ đề Education giáo dục và ví dụ áp dụng
Từ vựng IELTS band điểm tốt về chủ đề Education giáo dục và ví dụ áp dụng cho phần thi IELTS Speaking
- to attend classes: đi học
- bachelors degree: bằng cử nhân
- boarding school: nội trú
- distance learning: chương trình học từ xa
- face-to-face classes: đến lớp học
- to fall behind with your studies: học chậm hơn các bạn trong lớp
- to give feedback: đánh giá sau khóa học
- a graduation ceremony: lễ tốt nghiệp
- higher education: học cao đẳng, hay đại học, sau khi kết thúc chương trình học phổ thông.
- an intensive course: khóa học chuyên sâu
- to keep up with your studies: theo kịp các bạn trong lớp
- to learn something by heart: học thuộc lòng
- a mature student: sinh viên quá tuổi
- masters degree: bằng thạc sỹ
- to meet a deadline: hoàn thành công việc đúng thời hạn
- to play truant: trốn học đi chơi
- private school: trường tư thục
- public schools: trường công lập
- a single-sex school: trường học chỉ cho nam hay nữ
- to sit an exam: tham dự kỳ thi
- state school: trường công
- subject specialist: chuyên gia bộ môn
- to take a year out: dành môt năm trước khi chính thức vào học đại học
- tuition fees: học phí
- to work your way through university: có việc làm để trang trải học phí.
Từ vựng IELTS band điểm tốt về chủ đề Education giáo dục và ví dụ áp dụng trong phần trả lời bài thi IELTS SPEAKING. Có ví dụ áp dụng ở cả 3 phần thi nói IELTS
Part 1-style questions
Examiner: Are you studying English at a school?
Michel: Yes … I’m taking an intensive course at a local private language school … I attend classesthree times a week …
Examiner: Would you say you are a good student?
Susan: I’m OK I think … I’m pretty good at meeting deadlines and I’m keeping up with my studies… plus I find it quite easy to learn things by heart which is useful when learning a language …
Examiner: When you were younger did you enjoy your time at school?
Michel: Yes … I liked school … it was an ordinary state school … nothing special … a single-sex school … which I’m not sure I liked … but the teachers were great … I had lots of friends and I never played truant like some pupils there …
Part 2-style taskDescribe a time during your education that you really enjoyed. You should say:
- when this period was
- where you were
- what you were studying at the time
and say why you were so happy.
Caroline: I’d like to tell you about my time at university … I was a mature student … I didn’t go to university until I was 25 … and it was my first time away from my parents so it was very exciting … I was doing a Bachelors Degree and it was a bit of a challenge … some people take a year out but I’d been away from education for 8 years … plus I had to work my way through uni so I was very busy … and sitting exams at the end of each year was a new experience for me as well but I really enjoyed higher education learning about a subject I loved … history … and the social life was great as well … I don’t think I’ve ever had so many friends … I had my graduation ceremony last year in the local cathedral and I know my parents were really proud … so yes … that was a really happy time … I’m thinking of doing a Masters Degree soon … though that might be through distance learning as I have a full-time job now …
Part 3-style questions
Examiner: What qualities do you think a good teacher has?
Anna: They should be patient … they should be subject specialists and be able to explain the subject clearly … they should give feedback quickly … for example not hang on to essay for ages like some of my teachers …
Examiner: What are the advantages of studying on a distance learning course?
Florrie: It’s a more flexible way of studying especially if you have a job … tuition fees are usually cheaper … but you have to be very motivated … and I would imagine more people fall behind with their studies compared to face-to-face classes …
Examiner: Do all children get equal opportunities in education?
Julie: In my country I think it is quite equal but in the UK I’ve heard that most people who go to the top universities have studied at public schools … you have to be very rich to study in a school like that … they’re usually boarding schools as well so the fees are enormous …